- I didn't come here for the party. I came here for you.
I see a crazy calm. You're sick of running. You're ready to face what you have to face. But you don't want to face it alone.
An old man dies, a little girl lives. Fair trade.
I'm not gonna waste one more second wondering how I've gotten so lucky.
You'd have to check her pulse or notice those perfect breasts of hers aren't moving like they would if she was breathing.
No reason at all to play it quiet. No reason to play it any way but my way.
The pills come from a girlfriend who's a shrink. She tried to analyze me once but she got too scared.
- Prison was hell for you, Marv. It's gonna be life this time. - Ah. Hell's waking up every goddamn day and not even knowing why you're here.
- So I guess when I shot you in the belly I aimed a little too high.
I don't know about you, but I'm havin' a ball.
- And what have been your sins, my son? - Well, Padre, I don't want to keep you up all night, so I'll just fill you in on the latest batch.
- ...ask yourself if that corpse of a slut is worth dying for. - Worth dying for. Worth killing for. Worth going to hell for. Amen.
When you got a condition. it's bad to forget your medicine.
Dames. Sometimes all they gotta do is let it out. And a few buckets later. there's no way you'd know.
What if I've imagined all of this? What if I've finally turned into what they've always said I was gonna turn into?... A maniac... A psycho killer.... Can't kill a man without knowing for sure you ought to.
Well, sure. I thought I might be able to talk some sense into you. And I probably would have had to paste you one, and I don't hurt girls.
She smells like angels ought to smell.
Deadly little Miho. You won't feel a thing unless she wants you to. She twists the blade. He feels it.
Power don't come from a badge or a gun. Power comes from lying. Lying big, and gettin' the whole damn world to play along with you. Once you got everybody agreeing with what they know in their hearts ain't true, you've got 'em by the balls.
Sometimes, the truth doesn't matter like it ought. But you'll always remember things right.
But at first. I'll have to play it quiet. Quiet and nasty.